As Christian women our relationship with God should be on the top of our list of priorities. I remember a time when I didn’t talk to Him much, doing things my way and my life was a M-E-S-S! Have you ever been in that place in your life? I have begun to make prayer an important role in my life and it has changed my mindset and my life tremendously!
In my previous post 4 Fear Banishing Prayers I gave some short and sweet prayers to help overcome fear. I know a lot of us our busy women or moms and have somehow put prayer on the back burner. Today I wanted to share with you a few hacks for Christian women that will help you remember to talk to God throughout the day!
1. Pray your favorite scriptures. Write them down and refer to them throughout the day.
2. Pray when you are in line at the grocery store. Instead of complaining, praise God and thank Him for all he has done for you today.
3. When you are waiting to pick of your children, husband, mom, or friend.
4. When you are sitting in traffic. Instead of displaying road rage, pray for grace and give thanks.
5. Set a reminder on your phone to pray.
6. Write down your prayers to come back later. Buy or create a prayer journal.
7. When you feel frustrated during the day, pray! Make this your first response! It will help so much!
8. Pray before you go to sleep. This is great for busy moms! Sometimes we wake up and are instantly on the move so pray before you close your eyes to sleep.
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!