I have had a lot of moms tell me that they want more time in their day. Tired of being stressed and discouraged. We can’t get more time, but we can practice better time management.
Sometimes with all that we do…cleaning the house, taking care of the kids, tending to our husbands that time just gets away from us. There are some things that you can do and have helped me tremendously!
1. Make a list of the goals you want for your house. I have discovered that a majority of people do not set goals. We just react to things in life as they come along. However, to create change we must do something different. Write down the goals that you want for your home (including the people in it.). If you don’t have a journal, now may be the time to get one!
2. Make a list of tasks that align with those goals. What do you need to do to get those goals accomplished? Write everything down.
4. Write it down. Studies show that most things are more likely to get done when we write them down. I love making a list and crossing off things as I accomplish them. This may work for you too!
5. Put it in your phone. You can also put these things in your phone since we have our phones with us so often. Another great visual reminder. The digital version of writing things down.
6. Set timers. You can use the timer app on your phone or download timer apps suited to your needs by searching in your app store. When your timer goes off, stop or set it for another time period. I get off track sometimes because I focus on one thing too long and then I am exhausted afterwards. But I can’t stop because it’s mom life right? lol